Chiropractic is Safe.
Records from insurance and court cases have constantly shown that chiropractic is the safest portal of entry health care available to the public today. Although no healthcare procedures are 100% safe, chiropractic stands on its record of safety and effectiveness unmatched in healthcare. To learn more about the safety record of chiropractic please visit the website Chiropractic Is Safe at www.chiropracticissafe.org
The American Chiropractic Association
The Chiropractic Resource Organization
Chiropractic History Archive
Joseph C. Keating Jr, PhD
Chiropractic in the United States: Training, Practice, and Research (1997)
Cherkin, Daniel C.; Mootz, Robert D.
Chiropractic treatments for back pain
Steven G. Yeomans, DC. A Spine-health.com feature (use menu points on left side)
Dynamic Chiropractic Online
ChiroWeb, Chiropractic news source
National Directory of Chiropractic
Listing of Chiropractors and information on education and the profession.
National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
National Institute of Health Manipulative and Body-Based Practices
Olympic Games Inspire Optimal Athletic Care
One of the oldest websites about chiropractic, written by chiropractors for chiropractors and the general public.
Spine Health Website
Southwest Spine Center is proudly associated with the following professional and community service organizations:
- Graston Soft Tissue Technique
- Impulse Adjusting Instrument
- Supplepedic Beds
- American Chiropractic Association
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education & Research
- Illinois Chiropractic Association
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Academy of Spine Physicians
- Helping People Move, Feel, and Be Well
- Integrative Health-Care Professionals B/N (HANA) Healing Arts Network
- Soroptomist International, Women’s Service Organization
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association